1) You have one chance and one chance only to answer the questions (unless otherwise stated). Once you have completed the quiz, you cannot restart or go back. Some quizzes may also have a time-limit.
2) The quiz leader-board will be “paused” and finalized the Thursday before the next quiz is released on the Friday. On that note, a winner will be announced and whilst the quiz shall remain open, entries made after the new quiz has started, will not be counted, but shall continue to be added to the leader-board however.
3) Points will also be awarded and accumulated for the month. Here’s how it works…
1st = 10pts
2nd = 9pts
3rd = 8pts
10th + = 1pt
At the end of the month, the points will be totaled up, and the winner of the monthly will be announced.
In some situations, people may score the same number of correct answers in any one quiz, should this happen, points will be calculated on the fastest time the quiz was completed.
4) It is a little bit of fun, don’t take it seriously or spit your dummy out! lol
5) I strongly advise against using Google or any other search engines, as morally, were is the fun in cheating? It’s not big, it’s not clever.
6) If you’re on my friends list on Facebook, don’t ask me for the answers, again, where’s the fun in cheating…
7) If you do cheat or manipulate the system (by ways I won’t mention “durr”), then you shall be taunted within an inch of your life, then taunted some more.